They are multiple ways to get the pulse on your congregation and which songs are connecting with your church, but one of the unique ways we use that has been very successful is by using an online survey. If you’re familiar with radio research—the way that radio tests to see what songs they should play next week—it’s a similar concept.
This video covers:
- How I borrowed an old radio trick to help shape our worship service song sets
- Which online survey website is best for mobile users
- How we create the audio clips of the songs we test in our survey
- Why we intentionally don’t include artist names in our song survey
- One of the most important questions you can ask on any survey you do
I originally wrote about our online surveys a few years ago. Here’s that original blog post: