This is the time of year where things like a sore throat, coughing, that tickle when you sing, a tight throat or congestion can prevent you from delivering a good vocal performance. Whether it’s self-inflicted or the environment around you affecting your voice, here are some things you can do.
This video covers:
- Why sleep and water are some of the best things for your singing voice
- What to do when allergies, the weather or the common cold affect your ability to sing
- What lifestyle changes can you make to have a better singing voice
- How to sing when you have a lot of nose and throat congestion
Products mentioned in this video:
- Throat Coat by Traditional Medicinals – http://amzn.to/2hIM2Wp
- Apple Cider Vinegar – http://amzn.to/2yUSbSB
- Neti Pot http://amzn.to/2hBdS39
- Eucalyptus Oil – http://amzn.to/2iqPF09
DISCLAIMERS: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel at no additional cost to you and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!